Digital Marketing Executive
Due to continued business growth, Airedale International Air Conditioning, part of the Modine Group of companies, is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive, to develop and deliver an annual marketing strategy in line with the overarching business strategy.
The successful candidate will be tenacious and driven and able to demonstrate a proven track record in online marketing.
The successful candidate will also ensure sites and digital mediums are administered, maintained, developed and marketed consistently; maximising lead generation and revenue returns. The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Manager.
- Key input into the development of the digital marketing plans and delivery of the online strategy for the business.
- Management of all areas of the digital marketing mix (web, email, search, social, online advertising, mobile, video, digital CRM integration)
- To continue to develop www.airedale.com to include multilingual capability and E-commerce (an area which holds sizable opportunities to the business)
- Drive the setting of the requirements of digital enhancements to the website at different stages of the digital journey to achieve lead generation and retention
- To identify integrated digital marketing techniques to drive web traffic and increase online conversion
- Good working knowledge of SEO techniques and strategy. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Experience of PPC campaigns.
- Create and oversee all brand communications through digital channels.
- Manage selection, procurement, customisation and user access of digital platforms/technologies (CMS, call tracking, email marketing, heat mapping etc.)
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and external agencies to produce content for digital channels.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and developing KPI reports. Communicate this performance to the wider business.
- Ensure marketing processes are efficient and effective.
- Committed, enthusiastic and creative
- Quick learner
- Passion for marketing and digital technology
- PC literate, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills a must
- Experience of web content management systems
- Experience of working with and integrating with CRM systems
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Sound knowledge of pay per click and search engine optimisation
- Prepared to work flexible hours to achieve deadlines
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-functionally among multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels
- Liaising with external agencies
- CIM qualified
- Experience within engineering and/or manufacturing
- 3+ years’ experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
This job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder will be required to undertake any other duties appropriate to the grading of the post.
Applications should be made in writing with an up to date CV to Human Resources by Friday 20th April 2018
Submitting an application:
Please apply in writing with CV and salary details via post, email or by completing the below form:
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org