External/Site Team Leader
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an External/ Site Team Leader. The role will be reporting into the Commercial Controls Manager, Jon Martinez. The role will be Leeds based but will require site attendance when needed.
- Responsibilities for this role include:
- Overall responsibility for the day to day external controls engineers and internal admin staff
- Liaising regularly with admin to ensure engineers are booked in and site visits
- Regularly assess engineer skill levels and organise training where required.
- Organising engineer tooling/van requirements, calibration etc.
- Organising sub-contractors where necessary
- Regularly visit sites to assess work and ensure high quality is maintained at all times.
- Work with the dedicated project manager for large projects to ensure labour requirements are met and high quality of work is maintained.
- Responsibility for project management of small projects.
- Production of RAMS and documentation for site works.
- Ensure commissioning sheets, maintenance logs etc. are relevant to the task being carried out.
- Ensure documentation is received in a timely manner from the external engineers and sent on to the customer.
- Deal with any customer site issues in a professional manner and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Introduce/investigate systems required for managing maintenance operations as this side of the controls business expands.
- Hold a technical degree or have extensive experience within the field of controls/BMS
- Understanding of Airedale control platforms
- Experience and a good understanding of Airedale air conditioning electrical and refrigeration systems is essential
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good computer operating skills are essential
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and show a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Team player
Applications should be made in writing with an up to date CV to Kerry Lunn by Friday 19th January 2018
Submitting an application:
Please apply in writing with CV and salary details via post, email or by completing the below form:
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd
Or e-mail K.A.Lunn@airedale.com