Field Engineer – Commissioning and Troubleshooting
This is an ideal opportunity for one of our current Field Engineers to join the Technical Support team and focus on commissioning, trouble-shooting and training.
The engineer will be working with the quality department and will have close working relationships with Sales, Product Development, Controls & Commercial Controls.
The ideal candidate will predominantly work in the Midlands or Southern England but must be prepared to work both nationally and internationally, as and when required.
As part of the Quality Team you will be responsible for ensuring Airedale’s products are installed, commissioned and operate correctly as designed and attend IST testing as and when required.
- Identify any manufacturing or design defects on installed products. carry out remedial work and offer recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
- Raise corrective action reports on defects.
- Complete faulty component return paperwork for as part of the warranty – quality process.
- Provide detailed typed reports, complete with photographic evidence, after each site visit within a timely manner.
- Liaise with customers on site and ensure that our equipment is handed over to the customer in the correct manner with the correct documentation.
- Manage the larger site rectification projects.
- Carry out customer training on both new and existing products.
- Keep all your personal equipment within the AIAC calibration programme.
- Ensure f-gas requirements are adhered to.
- Keep up to date with new product technology.
- Work with the Controls teams on hardware and software, assist with testing/proving software operation whilst on site, and give relevant feedback.
- Have or be prepared to develop their brazing skills to CAT II standard
- Keeping up to date with new site access safety requirements
- The role will necessitate the use of a commercial vehicle as their primary source of transportation.
Ideal Skills, Experience and Documentation
- Full product(s) build and operating knowledge
- Skills Card – full set required
- Valid passport
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Team player
- Computer literacy essential
Submitting an application:
Applications should be made in writing with an up to date CV to Kerry Lunn in Human Resources by Friday 19th January 2018
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd
Or e-mail email@example.com