An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proactive and flexible individual to join the Facility Maintenance Team reporting to the Manufacturing Systems Team Leader, with responsibility for maintaining and supporting the effective smooth running of the Rawdon premises, building services and equipment.
- Perform building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical work as required.
- Manage preventative maintenance schedules
- Carry out minor repairs to property, fixtures, fittings and equipment
- Management of contractors on the Rawdon site
- Support the ASM/Coil Plant maintenance team as and when required
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Involvement in new installations as required
- Responsible for induction and point of contact for contractors whilst working on site
- Building spares controls
- Ensure that your activities comply with health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Address any minor internal issues for example blocked drains, toilets, minor spillages, replacement of light lamps etc.
- Follow set PPM procedures for fire detection systems
- Required to be flexible with working hours to rectify breakdowns as priorities and demands dictate.
- Willingness to attend training to attain relevant qualifications as and when required
- Understanding of basic plumbing and mechanical systems
- General adhoc jobs as required
Skills and Qualifications
Must hold a suitable recognised electrical qualification and experience.
MEWP experience with IPAF licence (preferable but not essential as training will be given)
FLT Licence (preferable but not essential as training will be given)
Training will be provided for the right applicant to develop the skills & knowledge required for the position.
Submitting an application:
This position is open to individuals who are entitled to live and work in the UK. All offers of employment are made subject to verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Please apply in writing with CV and salary details via post, email or by completing the below form.
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org