Due to continued business growth, Airedale International Air Conditioning, part of the Modine Group of companies, is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager, to develop and deliver an annual marketing strategy in line with the overarching business strategy.
The role is both a hands-on role and strategic management role, working across multiple business units, and managing 2-3 marketing professionals.
The successful candidate will be tenacious and driven, and able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering a multi-channel marketing plan, maximising lead generation and revenue returns.
The successful candidate will report into BHVAC Global Business Process Manager (US), and Managing Director (UK).
- Lead, motivate and develop internal marketing team
- Deliver and manage the day to day marketing strategy, programmes and activity
- Manage, implement, refine and evolve an effective marketing strategy to deliver profitable growth. Focussing on lead generation and customer engagement
- Establish yearly marketing budget, driven by Return on Investment (ROI) metrics
- Work closely with all key stakeholders to support them with ideas, tools and materials which exceed our customers’ needs and assist them in their role
- Manage all trade exhibitions, new product launches and advertising campaigns, ensuring Airedale products/services are exhibited to their full potential
- Redevelop and launch www.airedale.com alongside existing online marketing executive to deliver increased goal conversions and goal value via the web
- Comply with online/offline regulations and standards to protect organisational reputation and ensure relevant compliance (i.e. GDPR)
- Ensure goals and brand messaging are aligned and consistent
- Set KPIs and report to the board on marketing performance
- Leverage data, industry insight and market research to help shape future product and service strategy
- Align internal initiatives and communication to the company culture
- Manage all third party supplier relationships
- 5+ years proven B2B marketing experience
- Commercially aware, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills to build effective business relationships at all levels
- Extensive marketing campaign experience across both online and offline channels
- Strong team player able to show initiative and work proactively
- Excellent organisational skills with particular attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Member (advantageous)
This job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder will be required to undertake any other duties appropriate to the grading of the post.
Applications should be made in writing with an up to date CV to Human Resources by Friday 26th January 2018
Submitting an application:
Please apply in writing with CV and salary details via post, email or by completing the below form:
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd
Or e-mail K.A.Lunn@airedale.com