Airedale Respond to Richard Branson's Comments on the Air Conditioning Industry
07 January 2019
Adam Yarrington, Airedale's Product Development Director, responds to Richard Branson's recent comments on the air conditioning industry.Read more
Date: 05th November 2018 | Posted by: Airedale Team | Posted in: Press release
Leading British cooling specialist, Airedale International, announces the launch of, ACIS™ Lite, a scalable, cost-effective facility monitoring system for SMBs.
ACIS™ Lite bridges the gap for SMBs not wanting to invest in an extensive building management system but needing a professional facility monitoring solution which can scale as their business grows.
With packages starting from ACIS™ (S), users can control and configure as well as monitor, analyse and report on the activity and performance of their facility – identifying problems before they occur.
ACIS™ Lite simultaneously monitors network devices and the facility environment:
- Environment – temperature, humidity, differential pressure
- Leak detection – up to 3 loops, over volt free contacts
- Smoke detection – VESDA/fire system, via volt free contacts
- Cooling – CRACS, In row cooling, on door cooling, chillers, pump sets
- Power - rack power distribution
- Energy – energy meters over Modbus, mbus or pulse counter
Key features of ACIS™ Lite include:
• Secure, remote 24/7 access
• Fully compatible – open protocols available and SNMP integration with existing on-site monitoring tools
• Immediate notifications and ongoing analysis – real time alarms notification with 3 escalation levels
• Live capture and historical energy usage - Live and historical PUE calculation
• Visualisation and graphical representation - HTML5 Web interface with real-time graphics
• Remote support - One year’s maintenance plan included
“We’ve created a new facility monitoring system– centred around flexibility. You can now start with ACIS™ Lite and add further monitoring as and when you need it.” said Jon Martinez, Controls Manager, Airedale International.
“This scalability allows you to realise smart-building benefits from the very early stages, whether the project is new development or retrofit. Whatever the level of monitoring required, ACIS™ Lite provides comprehensive, data-driven building analysis that uncovers opportunities for efficiencies and improved operations.” adds Jon.
For more information on ACIS™ Lite please seeDownload the ACIS™ Lite flyer