Continually Improving: The New www.airedale.com has arrived
Date: 05th July 2013 | Posted by: Airedale Team | Posted in: Press release
Airedale Air Conditioning, Leeds, UK, July 5, 2013
The new Airedale Air Conditioning website has arrived, supporting our ethos to continually improve and reflect the company moving forward as a visionary market leader.
With a fresh design, simpler navigation and easier access to useful resources, we would urge you to explore and enjoy the new, simple interface.
The relaunch is not just about revamping the website; it’s about making genuine improvements for you our customers. We want to evolve with you and ensure we remain well positioned to help you address the challenges of a rapidly changing market.
Benefits to you:
Navigation and search
- Improved navigation – new drop-down menu means fewer clicks to get to the information you need
- Search and advanced search – from the top of each and every page you can access a quick and easy site search. With the advanced search, you can further refine searches
- Product configurator – accessible from the products tab, our product configurator allows you to filter and compare systems
- Product comparison matrix – selecting up to three units to ‘mark for comparison’ results in an easy-to-contrast, printable reference table – helping you make informed unit comparisons
- Redesigned product pages – product pages now include a three tab structure with product ‘overview’, ‘benefits’, ‘features and options’. Relevant downloads are displayed on the right-hand side of each page and it is simple to make an enquiry or request a call back. Pages also include more product imagery and video to help you visualise the system
- Desktop and mobile – the site automatically detects whether you are using a desktop or mobile-friendly device and adapts accordingly, so you can access the site anytime, anywhere
Join the conversation
- Connect with Airedale – communicating with us has never been easier. With social media becoming increasingly popular, our site has a real social focus. From our homepage, keep up-to-date with our latest tweets. On the left-hand side of each page you’ll find links to Airedale on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. Follow us for the latest news, views and updates – we’d love to follow you back
- Industry news, views and comment – via our news and blog area, it’s easy for you to join the conversation
- Sign up for our e-newsletter – complete your details at the base of any page and we will add you to our distribution list
- Extra value for registered users – our Business partners will now be able to access all the great secure content from www.airedale.com by registering with the site. You should now have your login details but, if not, you can register with the site here – registration is quick and easy
- Online registration – registration to the site is open to any site user giving you access to resources such as whitepapers, presentations and downloads
Remember to return to www.airedale.com as we continue to enhance the content over the coming months.Back to news section