Environmental Air Conditioning
Airedale Air Conditioning, as part of the Modine manufacturing company, is committed to minimising the impact of our manufacturing operations on the environment. This commitment to environmental air conditioning extends to the air conditioning units we produce and our responsibility towards improving the quality of the environment has been rewarded with the new environmental standard ISO 14001.
ISO 14001 provides a guarantee that throughout Airedale’s UK manufacturing headquarters, effective waste management and recycling schemes exist to protect both man and the environment from the potential threats of our manufacturing activities and services, helping to preserve the overall quality of the environment.
Our design engineers strive to develop air conditioning units and air conditioning systems that continuously look to reduce the carbon footprint of operation. All our engineers consider the environmental impact of each product we manufacture, not just the short term effect, but the entire life-cycle. They constantly look at areas such as refrigerants, sound, indoor air quality and product efficiency when designing air conditioning systems.
Airedale Environmental Policy
It is our policy to:
- Take a proactive approach to resolve environmental issues and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Train personnel in sound environmental practices
- Pursue opportunities to conserve resources, prevent pollution and eliminate waste
- Manufacture products in a responsible manner with minimum impact on the environment
- Reduce our use of chemicals and minimise their release to the environment
- Measure, control and verify environmental performance through internal and external audits
- Continually improve our environmental performance
ISO 14001 Certified
ISO 9001 Certified
Airedale International Air Conditioning holds and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the design, manufacture, service and maintenance of air conditioning equipment for commercial and industrial applications to include: packaged and split systems; heat pumps; precision air conditioning; chillers and telecommunications. Design and manufacture of fin tube heat exchangers and general sheet metal work to customer requirements.