We provide a full commissioning service carried out by professionally trained, experienced engineers to ensure that once acquired, your equipment is set up to function correctly and efficiently in order to optimise its performance.
Commissioning service engineers
When choosing to use our commissioning service, you can rest assured that all of our commissioning service engineers are:
- Factory trained to the highest standards by senior engineers who are involved in the actual design of the equipment.
- Fully equipped with the required test instruments (fully calibrated with certification available on request).
- Equipped with laptops and the software necessary to communicate with our controllers and unit strategies.
In addition to our commissioning service, we can also provide commissioning engineers for on-site instruction. This is useful for those responsible for day-to-day unit operation (if not already covered by an Airedale service and maintenance contract). Although this service is tailored to individual needs, it would typically include the following:
- Provision of the controls and operating and maintenance manuals. Introduction to these, allowing you to hightlight what you feel to be relevant.
- Basic navigation and explanation of the controller operation and alarm handling.
- Discussion around the general maintenance of the unit, covering mechanical items such as belts, motors and electrical items e.g. the humidifier and electrical panel.
Get a quote
Quotations for this service can be provided by our Sales Engineers as part of our equipment quotation or alternatively at any time thereafter by simply contacting Airedale via our contact us form. The booking of one of our engineers is also carried out by contacting the Airedale customer service team, at which time a pre-commissioning check list will be sent out to ensure you maximise the benefit of the engineer's visit.