Module 3: Design Principles (July 2017)
3 days - 09.00-15.30
25-27 July 2017
The course takes place at our Leeds Road facility, LS19 6JY.
- Health and safety as it affects the designer
- Environmental considerations and regulations, including climate change issues
- Building regulations
- Site survey requirements
- Load calculations for cooling and heating, heat gains and losses
- Design considerations and aspects of system selection
- Pipework design for refrigeration and water systems
- Chilled water systems
- Ductwork systems and design requirements
- Sound and vibration considerations
- The impact of design and equipment selection on system efficiency
This three day course focuses on all aspects of system design, from initial site survey to completion. Students are expected to have some prior understanding of basic AC-R principles.
An Airedale certificate of achievement will be awarded to successful students on completion of the course.
Price: £500 +VAT
Including tuition, materials, lunch and refreshments.
Previous training participants
Organisations such as BT, Ministry of Defence and Virgin have sent individuals on our training courses. Here’s what our delegates have to say:
“The quality of training delivered at the newly prepared training school was outstanding.”
Power Maintenance Engineer, BT