The TurboChill™ Water Cooled is a high capacity, water-cooled, single circuit AC chiller, which offers exceptional ESEER values of up to 9.28.
With 3 module variants, including the R1234ze TG310 range which has been specifically developed for use with the low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant R1234ze, the TurboChill™ Water Cooled Air Conditioning Chiller utilises the latest compressor engineering and benefits from revolutionary new compact evaporator and condenser heat exchanger technology.
- 3 module variants (R134a TT300 & TT350, R1234ze TG310)
- 368kW – maximum capacity per module
- Scalable modular design - enables easy augmentation and reduces space claim
- 1 compact case size – 2000mm (H) x 1000m (W) x 1956mm (L)
- Extremely silent operation. 2 sound variants; regular quiet (R) and extra quiet (X)
Class A EER up to 5.9, ESEER upto 9.28
- Centrifugal TurboCor compressors - 30-100% variable speed control for tighter setpoint management and unbeatable efficiencies at part load
- Compact footprint: Up to 111% more cooling kW/m2 (compared with leading competitor units)
- Electronic Expansion Valves increase ESEER by 30% and guarantee ideal evaporator operation
- In-built low current start (2A)
- Oil-free operation enhances heat exchanger efficiency
- Ultra-efficient sequencer – integrates up to eight modules into a single, seamless operating system.
- Compact and efficient heat exchanger technology - 56% reduction in kg of refrigerant compared to a standard flooded evaporator system
- Acoustically lined compressor enclosures minimising sound emission