All businesses are vulnerable to unforeseen incidents that can stop or impair normal operations. For total peace of mind, we offer a contingency plan package for fast recovery.
Power and temperature control disaster recovery
All businesses are vulnerable to unforeseen incidents that can stop or impair normal operations. For total peace of mind we offer a contingency plan package that encompasses initial survey, identifies suitable equipment with detailed site specific instructions, and is delivered with a guaranteed response time nationwide.
Contingency Planning to ensure smooth recovery in emergencies, & round-the-clock support for power and cooling/heating.
Our team will work with you to identify risks, survey your needs, and prepare a disaster recovery plan.
As part of your disaster recovery plan, we will conduct a comprehensive site survey including:
- Power and temperature load requirements
- Detailed logistics process and guidelines
- Access to site – routes on site identified (turning circles, etc.)
- Where the temporary power/cooling is to be sited
- Cable routes/hoses, etc.
- Minimise security issues and potential trip hazards
- Identified connection points for power – reduce timescales
- Identify cooling/heating – connection points on existing systems
- Call out sequence – “user friendly guide”
- Risk & Method Statements
- Priority access to a dedicated, ring fenced temporary fleet
Contact us about our power, HVAC rentals & contingency planning services.
We recognise the critical importance of keeping a data centre operationally reliable at all times. We can provide a turn-key service at all stages of a data centres life cycle.