Leading British cooling specialist, Airedale International, announces the launch of, ACIS™ Lite, a scalable, cost-effective facility monitoring system for SMBs.
ACIS™ Lite bridges the gap for SMBs not wanting to invest in an extensive building management system but needing a professional facility monitoring solution which can scale as their business grows.
With packages starting from ACIS™ (S), users can control and configure as well as monitor, analyse and report on the activity and performance of their facility – identifying problems before they occur.
ACIS™ Lite simultaneously monitors network devices and the facility environment:
- Environment – temperature, humidity, differential pressure
- Leak detection – up to 3 loops, over volt free contacts
- Smoke detection – VESDA/fire system, via volt free contacts
- Cooling – CRACS, In row cooling, on door cooling, chillers, pump sets
- Power - rack power distribution
- Energy – energy meters over Modbus, mbus or pulse counter
Key features of ACIS™ Lite include:
• Secure, remote 24/7 access
• Fully compatible – open protocols available and SNMP integration with existing on-site monitoring tools
• Immediate notifications and ongoing analysis – real time alarms notification with 3 escalation levels
• Live capture and historical energy usage - Live and historical PUE calculation
• Visualisation and graphical representation - HTML5 Web interface with real-time graphics
• Remote support - One year’s maintenance plan included
“We’ve created a new facility monitoring system– centred around flexibility. You can now start with ACIS™ Lite and add further monitoring as and when you need it.” said Jon Martinez, Controls Manager, Airedale International.
“This scalability allows you to realise smart-building benefits from the very early stages, whether the project is new development or retrofit. Whatever the level of monitoring required, ACIS™ Lite provides comprehensive, data-driven building analysis that uncovers opportunities for efficiencies and improved operations.” adds Jon.
For more information on ACIS™ Lite please see
Download the ACIS™ Lite flyer