Integrated Systems Testing
We recognise the critical importance of keeping a data centre operationally reliable at all times. We can provide a turn-key service at all stages of a data centres life cycle.
We recognise the critical importance of keeping a data centre operationally reliable at all times.
Our expertise providing solutions for data centres and power systems supply means that we have the skills and knowledge to support your systems cooling and load testing projects. This ensures that we can provide a turn-key service at all stages of a data centres life cycle, from initial build and design to commissioning and operation.
Stress test before installation
- Tight temperature control (+/- 0.3˚C) where required.
- Heat exchanger separation to separate design flows.
Temporary power & loadbanks
- Verify the performance of generators, PDU’s and UPS units during commissioning and on ongoing basis.
- Accurately simulate the load of your power systems to ensure they can reliably meet the power needs of your site.
- Extensive fleet of: AC/DC reactive and resistive load banks, LV/HV transformers, and supporting equipment for a wide range of applications.
Our experience in this field ensures that testing is carried out efficiently and with minimum disruption, giving you peace-of-mind that your equipment is running efficiently.
Contact us about our Integrated Systems Testing (IST) services.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
We provide a full commissioning service carried out by professionally trained, experienced engineers to ensure your equipment runs efficiently in order to optimise its performance.
ACIS – MORE THAN A BMS
Airedale have developed a suite of software solutions that can help automate HVAC systems so they operate more efficiently.