EcoChill Air Cooled
The EcoChill is an efficient, compact air cooled chiller that has Class A efficiency across the entire range.
Available as cooling only or as a heat pump variant
A highly flexible solution
A small footprint makes it ideal for solutions with limited space
The range is available in eleven sizes
The EcoChill is an efficient, compact air cooled chiller that has Class A efficiency across the entire range, and is available as cooling only or as a heat pump variant. It is a very flexible solution that can be applied in either a commercial or domestic setting. It benefits from a small footprint, making it ideal for solutions with limited space.
The range is available in eleven sizes, with cooling ranging from 5.7 to 43.0kW and in heat pump mode from 6.2 to 46.3kW. There are five variants available that deliver a variety of hydronic options ensuring a suitable solution for all applications.
- A very flexible solution – 11 models available
- Small footprint makes the EcoChill ideal for applications with limited space
- Seasonal efficiency ESEER up to 4.00 (based on standard Eurovent calculation method)
- Low noise: Axial fans are extremely quiet, scroll compressors minimise sound
- Versatile: Heat pump or cooling-only
- Microchannel coils for Chiller Sequence Manager integrates up to 8 chillers into a single, efficient operating system
- Fan speed control
- AV mounts
- RS-485 Interface
- Trace heating
- Condensate drip tray (Heat pump units only)
- EER up to 3.29
- Optimised for R410A; requires minimum refrigerant charge and has a high heat transfer coefficient
- High efficiency scroll compressors
- Soft start for improved efficiency
- Chiller Sequence Manager integrates up to 8 chillers into a single, efficient operating system
Download a Product Guide (.pdf)
See inside our Chiller production facility
What is Free Cooling?
|EcoChill Air Cooled
|6 – 46kW